About

ScarisbrickHall.org has been created to share information about:

  1. The Scarisbrick Hall building
  2. The Scarbrick Hall School

Scarisbrick Hall LogoScarisbrick Hall was built in 1867 by Augustus Pugin for the Scarisbrick family.

Scarisbrick Hall school was founded in 1963 by Charley Oxley. Scarisbrick Hall School was run as a Christian school until 1998 when Scarisbrick Hall school was taken over by Kingswood College.

Leave a Comment